Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Maine Property Appraiser What Should I Study To Become A Real Estate Property Appraiser Or Home Inspector?

What should I study to become a real estate property appraiser or home inspector? - maine property appraiser

What should I consider a real estate appraiser or home inspector?

In the 21 years of Maine. I have 1 semester Business Administration at the belt of the Southern Maine Community College in fall 2006. Now I realize I want to make a career in some aspects of real estate. After some research, I think, would be interested in setting up my own business as a home inspector or a real estate appraisers. I am looking for a school of real estate here, but I have experience in construction or in areas that benefit from this situation. I would like some general knowledge about some of the industry and certified before taking a few courses in real estate and becommming and allowed to win. I saw an Associate Degree Bachelor building CCPA. Upon completion of this program or have that, then we begin to experience a real estate school and become certified in one of two, and then try my own business in this area ..? Is this logic sound? I have expereince in one or one oris. I have always worked in a retail store hardware business. Is there something I should study different architects and engineers? What should I study? Should I go to school property and forget the rest? Help please. I do not know what to do.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment