Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ls Magazine Free Online Video Should I Take This Job At A New Business?

Should I take this job at a new business? - ls magazine free online video

I got a job as deputy editor of a journal from the center (a new magazine for free base), the problem is that I am at the moment I work for a temp agency, and I'm happy at my current job. I know that if the temporary job I completed. The problem is, people on temporary work wants me to stay a few weeks. Now the new job at the magazine pays 30k and is in Chinatown (lanes from downtown LA) and the editor and cursed myself for not starting as soon as possible, now I understand, but I know if he is the Job should. I do not see me there for over 2 years. I have no degree and only went to community college for 1 year. I want a steady job, but I do not know where

No comments:

Post a Comment