Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Essential Balms Can You Use Essential Oils In Your Nose?

Can You Use Essential Oils In Your Nose? - essential balms

I have several infections of the sinuses was used this year, has what they called the Neti Pot. Basically a sinus rinse with a saline solution and packed, good enough for the release and cleaning products. However, I also had nasal / sinus pain, and I will not take anything for him. So here are my questions:
Is it safe to use essential oils in the sinus rinse? Rinse through the nose and I will not lead to my nostrils.
Which essential oils can be used in a nasal lavage, and how?
What are good ointments, creams or essential oils for massage on the face of the head / face protection pain that goes wrong with breasts?

I'm a little uncomfortable, and all information would be great. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment