Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheese Making Supplies Has Anyone Ever Made Their Own Mozzarella Cheese Before? Where Do You Recommend I Buy My Supplies?

Has anyone ever made their own Mozzarella cheese before? Where do you recommend I buy my supplies? - cheese making supplies

I started when I was 15 years and now teach (sometimes) in their classes.
I have known for some companies.
HEB in Texas.
Damian Mandola (founder of Carrabba's)
Whole Foods () a few shops.
Some television and magazine articles (The half-byte) "Whey to Go
Mozz I have one and the other on the ricotta.

As for supplies, which requires very little.
I need more information so that you want, send me an e-mail.
Are you home or to a dealer?
I need to know, how would you do?

Bowls
Rowing
Salt
Water
Quark
The supplies are available.
His need to know Quark.
Therefore, home or shop owner?

I see that someone had a problem with the temperature and your hands on fire.
I would like to help, who has a problem .-- e-mail.

1 comment:

justcuri... said...

I used to make cheese all the time, and the link was posted that my main supplier, although the powder acid cirtic I went to my pharmacy and picked up a big pot less. However, it is easy to do. Part hardes't I can only say that maintaining the proper temperature during stretching, without burning your hands! I-Block # 2 at a time.

Post a Comment