Monday, February 22, 2010

Why Am I Urinating More Frequently And Having Back Pains Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Help!?

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Help!? - why am i urinating more frequently and having back pains

I need some advice. Please forgive me, because it will take time. In the last 11 months, I had heavy periods with terrible cramps. I thought it was normal. Then I began with abdominal pain and bleeding between periods. Again, thought it was normal, and only because of ovulation. During my annual gynecological exam said that I had a yeast infection. Then about a month later, about a week I ran a little fever, frequent urination, I felt dizziness, nausea and fatigue. So I went to the emergency and the doctor told me I probably had anemia due to my menstrual cycle and schedule an appointment with my doctor. No proof or nothing. For this reason, an appointment with my doctor and I had to wait a week to three days, he could not bear it, so I bACK emergency care and they have a blood and urine. They said I had a urinary tract infection and gave me antibiotics. After 5 days of antibiotics I was still urinating more frequently. He called me and told me that my urine was working fine and therefore not antibiotics, because I had a urinary tract infection. Then I went to a gynecological exam and said it was likely to have pelvic inflammatory disease. Pus to be seen during a pelvic exam (which is me) worried. I have tested for sexually transmitted diseases, and recently turned negative, then I do not know, are caused by this. Now I am two different antibiotics for 2 weeks. It was 2 nights ago, and today I feel a little more than half of my bike and I am spotting and I saw pieces of red blood cells in the toilet after urinating. If this is thegynecological exam? I am very scared because I am nothing more than having a family one day and have something that will lead to infertility, can do something that I am in a difficult phase. I would not have enough doctors, nursing, and I will not waste my time with something. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment