Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pokemon Ruby Gba Emulator Cheats How Can I Use My .gba Rom In Visual Boy Advance Emulator?

How can I use my .gba rom in Visual Boy Advance emulator? - pokemon ruby gba emulator cheats

I have the ROM file Ruby.gba Pokemon. It works very well with NO $ GBA, but I will not use the VBA emulator. The problem is that when I open the file. GBA using VBA, there is a white screen and nothing else.

Am I obligated to use it for any other VBA-ROM?


I also know how to use cheat codes on NO $ GBA. I open my bag of tricks, I put the master code, then the other codes I want, but nothing happens ... I do not know what I use these codes. Everyone seems to come easily, but never clearly explained ...

1 comment:

zxcvbnm7... said...

try a different ROM - Visual Boy Advance will be the best emulator is

Post a Comment