Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Use Standup Tanning Booth If I'm A First Time Tanner How Often Should I Go? What Should I Use As My Lotion?

If i'm a first time tanner how often should i go? what should i use as my lotion? - how to use standup tanning booth

I just started tanning beds, here's how it was
27 lmarch Friday, a level, a twenty minutes
and were goin coninuosly
Grade level view samedi 3 for ten minutes
Sunday Standup-3 level for 10 minutes,
Spray Tan Level 2 Monday
Tuesday, 5 levels for five minutes,
Mercredi, 2-stage for 15 minutes.
I have a rash on my legs and think a little bit in my stomach was a bit sore and itching are very much.I, you should stop tanning beds? Do I exaggerate at the top of a timer? I really do not know what they're doing, and I never had a lotion of any kind and now I have away.what researching my purchase Lotion NXT go visit my rash kind of lotion should I use? be used before or after, if i? What level of tan shouI still use AP? Is it bad for me that tanning beds have a day since I started?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They did it over. You will need a period of 3 days between Tans. and it should be 15 minutes. 20 is the breakthrough it had to give. And you get a tanning lotion. They are safe and manufactured specifically for each color remain, the (super white, peach, are yellow, etc.) and at 1 in the first month, then move to level 2, unless you want to divide between The Tans. If you are in Level 2, 5 days in between.

Anonymous said...

Instead, they play with fire - trying to Spray Tan.
I have a skin cancer from tanning beds, which are not safe. Google some European studies are more honest, and then the industry here.

Post a Comment