Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gourmet Chocolate Pretzels I Am Giving A Gourmet Chocolate Party For My Little Girl. How Do I Make Melted Chocolate Chips Taste Better?

I Am Giving a Gourmet Chocolate Party For My Little Girl. How Do I Make Melted Chocolate Chips Taste Better? - gourmet chocolate pretzels

Last year I had my niece has the game and had exactly the same things as chocolate marshmallows, crispy rice, licorice, Orochimaru, pretzels, etc. But when the fog is not enough chocolate sweetness. Search for gourmet taste of milk chocolate, but you do not spend much money. I was told there was a way of making chocolate candy, but you do not know the path. Please, I need help, fast. I would be happy all !!!!!!!! Proposals

2 comments:

peace seeker said...

I was shopping at ACME this week, and I noticed the chocolate chips in milk were the same price as the semi-sweet (and sold). I hope that helps. The girls must enjoy chips, store brand milk, melted chocolate. You can also use peanut butter chips and candy, so soft.

shiamari... said...

I would try to have with a little corn syrup. You can also use sugar. I

Post a Comment