Monday, January 4, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar Diabetes I Have The Urge To Pee Every Minute Of The Day. How Can I Make It Stop!!?

I have the urge to pee every minute of the day. How can I Make it stop!!? - apple cider vinegar diabetes

I needed every moment of the day, not to urinate at an end. I thnk his bladder or urinary tract infection. His diabetes is not because I'm not thirsty or so. What can I do to stop to urinate too often? I tried the cranberry tablets, Alka Seltzer, drink 2 liters of water, and the sour grapes and cider. None of it works. Did I leave anything left? Help!

3 comments:

Augustus said...

I have the same problem, I am Oxybutynyn and help. I had to remove all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, caffeine and can make matters worse. Only drink water or decaffeinated tea. In addition, limit intake of fluids and see if this helps some. You really need to visit a doctor to make sure it is not an infection, and if they are not on the pill to reduce bladder spasms that the sensation of having to urinate cause.

God's creation. said...

Bladder can be blocked. If we have to say that every time they soemthing you do not drink a lot of space because its locked. check to pick up. because if it reaches the bladder and large, you could expolde could

Djanti said...

This could be an inflammation of the prostate that makes their leaves faster more pressure.
Consult a physician or non mastrubate.

Post a Comment